Are you a current graduate student or recently received a Masters degree in statistics, applied mathematics, applied economics, or a similar program? Are you looking to gain exposure to a diverse set of global clients, all while working with a dynamic, growing team? Is the opportunity to gain hands-on experience in the rapidly-growing field of data analytics and solve real-world problems exciting to you?
If you answered “yes” to these questions, the Warschawski Analytics Associate Program is for you!
Warschawski is an award-winning marketing communications agency that uses data analytics to help brands maximize the impact of their marketing spend, uncover game-changing insights and grow their bottom-line. We hire curious and collaborative people and empower them to do extraordinary things. We have a flat, open & transparent culture where every team member is empowered to set and achieve their goals. This is a full-time, three-month (12 week) contract position based in our Baltimore, MD office.
- Conduct, compile, analyze and present research to inform the strategic direction of campaigns and initiatives for the agency’s clients
- Collect market, industry, company, and competitor information as needed for client initiatives, projects or campaigns
- Build & Maintain models to interpret the results of market, industry, company and competitor research (both quantitative & qualitative), including applying econometric analysis where appropriate
- Present findings in Tableau or other Data Visualization Tool
- Translate findings from market, industry, company & competitor research into actionable insights and present findings to clients
- Carry out social media listening research to identify trends in online conversations and to pinpoint key influencers
- Use web and social media analytics platforms to measure campaign success and provide data-backed recommendations for optimization
- Compile social media conversation monitoring and/or content performance reports
- Understand client background and needs, including general business strategy, industry issues, products and services, key customers and competitors in the marketplace
- Participate in strategic brainstorming sessions
- Sanitize raw data inputs and perform quantitative analysis in Microsoft Excel, R, Stata, Python or SAS
- Audit social media outlets and other web properties to identify strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities
- Have a GPA of 3.5 or above
- Plan to complete your graduate degree in a field such as economics, statistics, or applied mathematics
- Want to assist with quantitative research design, interpretation of results of regression analyses, and related activities
- Want to conduct in-depth statistical or econometric analysis
- Use R, Stata, Python, or SAS to analyze data
- Use, or have an interest in using, VBA and macros
- Familiarity or experience with Tableau or Data Visualization Tool
- Proficiently use Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Can ably assist our consultants with report writing and PowerPoint presentations
- Love working closely with others in a team environment
- Do not require sponsorship to work in the US
Warschawski was founded on the ideal that great work could be done by great people in a thrilling environment. At our agency, you’ll experience a collaborative and caring work environment where we value your input, experience and professional development.
Warschawski strives to ensure that our career website is accessible to all, including individuals with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request reasonable accommodation. Please email us at email@example.com if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our website as a result of your disability. Warschawski is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran or disability status.