Digital Marketing Associate
Warschawski is looking for an entrepreneurial, results-driven Digital Marketing Associate who is ready to join our team of digital experts focused on delivering outstanding results to our clients.
In this role, you will execute and support paid search, programmatic display and paid social campaigns that support the overall marketing strategy for agency clients. This includes everything from campaign configuration and account setup to ongoing management, testing & optimization. In addition to managing digital campaigns for a variety of clients, this role will help us craft compelling, data-informed stories that show the impact of our marketing communications activities to clients and present our findings to contacts and key decision makers.
To be successful in this role, we’re looking for a consummate team player who is confident, collaborative, creative and detail-oriented. Our ideal candidate is able to work quickly, adapt to new challenges seamlessly and be absolutely driven to ensure our clients achieve the best possible results.
If you’re ready for your next challenge – and are excited about the prospect of working with an exciting roster of clients from across the globe – this may be the position for you.
- Daily use of reporting, analytics, and trend tools (SEMRush, Google Analytics, Moz)
- Digital Campaign Research & Development: keyword development, audience targeting, ad copy creation & testing, account set-up and restricting, bid and budget management, etc.
- Responsible for tactical execution and regular campaign audits/reviews – as well as communicating your findings in an actionable manner to internal and external stakeholders
- Solution-oriented & client-focused – the ideal candidate will constantly be seeking new ways to improve current processes or introduce new approaches that will contribute to the client’s success.
- Plan, design, manage and optimize paid search campaigns: Account Configuration, Campaign Launches, Campaign Management, Budget Management, Bid Management & A/B Testing
- Plan, design, manage and optimize programmatic display/video campaigns: Account Configuration, Campaign Launches, Campaign Management, Budget Management, Bid Management & A/B Testing
- Plan, design, manage and optimize paid social campaigns: Account Configuration, Campaign Launches, Campaign Management, Budget Management, Bid Management & A/B Testing
- Campaign Reporting – Track and monitor reporting of campaign results daily/weekly/quarterly/yearly basis, including Quarterly Business Reviews & End of Year analysis
- Campaign budget maintenance & monitoring to ensure proper pacing.
- Effectively communicates insights and learnings based on campaign performance to their clients.
Our Ideal Candidate Is:
- Adaptable & Results-Driven – adapts quickly and is comfortable in a dynamic, fast-paced environment; a voracious learner who is quick to understand and apply new strategies, tools and tactics; a solutions-oriented professional who learns more from mistakes than from successes and who enjoys challenges
- Superb Communicator – Effective in a variety of formal presentation settings; able to effectively communicate client requirements to fellow team members and provide prompt, actionable feedback when requested
- Meticulously Organized & Detail-Oriented — we believe that successful digital campaigns are equal parts outstanding strategy and brilliant execution — and the latter requires that our Associates are hyper-organized, detail-oriented and laser-focused on ensuring that every dollar is optimally allocated.
- Client Focused – Everyone on our team is dedicated to meeting and exceeding the expectations of our clients. You should be relentless in ensuring that each W client is thrilled and our ideal candidate creates personal connections and effective working relationships with our clients
- Action Oriented – The successful candidate for this role is comfortable diving right in and working on accounts. You should be full of energy and excited by new challenges!
- Technically Skilled – Strong functional and technical knowledge and skills within paid search, programmatic display & paid social is an absolute must. There’s always more to learn, but you should bring a strong foundation.
- 1-3 years of relevant work experience
- Hands-on experience in managing monthly campaign budgets of $25k-$50k+
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Google Ads (Fundamentals & Advanced) Certifications, additional certifications (especially Facebook Blueprint) a plus.
- Experience working in Google Analytics
- Experience with YouTube, Google Display & Twitter Ads a plus
Warschawski is an EEO employer.