Senior Digital Strategist
1 to 3 Years of Experience
We are looking for an entrepreneurial, results-driven Senior Digital Strategist with proven experience developing and executing comprehensive digital strategies, including: paid search (SEM/PPC), programmatic display/video, paid social, e-mail marketing and/or SEO campaigns, along with cross-functional experience in social media management, marketing and/or branding. Exceptional communication skills, incredible attention to detail and a “can-do” attitude are absolutely essential for success in this role.
In this position, you will be integral in the development and execution of SEM, SEO and other digital marketing communication strategies for the agency’s clients. This involves everything from performing robust data analysis to campaign conceptualization, creation, development, implementation, monitoring & reporting.
Telecommuting and/or remote working will not work for this position.
- Superior analytical & communications skills – must be able to understand complex problems and articulate logical, defensible solutions
- Fulfill and assist with SEO, paid search, and/or social media plans, as well as other digital marketing campaigns
- Ability to build & manage high-performing PPC campaigns (paid search, programmatic display/video, paid social)
- Experience with: Bing Ads, Google Ads, Facebook Advertising, Instagram Advertising, Pinterest Ads, Twitter Ads & Google/Adobe Analytics
- Experience with: Moz, SEMrush, AHRefs, SpyFu and other related SEM/SEO tools
- Perform competitive and industry research to identify digital marketing opportunities
- Possess an understanding of existing and emerging social platforms, including video advertising
- Assist in developing, coordinating, producing, editing, proofing, and delivering digital content and marketing materials
- Develop success metrics and measure/analyze campaign results in order to demonstrate success
Nice to Have Experience
- Experience working on an open-source CMS (WordPress)
- Experience with email marketing (Constant Contact, Listrak, Marketo, HubSpot, MailChimp)
- Facebook Advertising, Adobe Analytics, Google Ads and/or Google Analytics certification(s) are a major plus
- HubSpot Certification or Marketo Certification
- Salary commensurate with experience. Warschawski offers a competitive benefits package and a great work environment.
How to Apply
Please send your cover letter detailing PPC experience, resume & salary requirements to [email protected] or fill out the form below.