Adobe AEM Developer
Warschawski is seeking a dedicated, self-motivated, and ambitious Web Developer with an eye for detail to join an award winning creative team. The ideal candidate must possess strong technical, communication, organization, and problem-solving skills, and must exhibit exceptional follow-through.
In addition to developing, testing, launching, and maintaining websites, your duties will include assisting with user experience research and early strategy, participating in internal and client design critiques, and assisting the marketing team with various web related tasks.
You will be involved from strategic conception to delivery to client. You must understand our shared vision and execute accordingly. We move quickly and want your opinion and feedback. And like everyone else on our team, you should be open to feedback, excited to learn new skills, and always use the best tools for the job.
This is a full-time, w2 employment position. Contractors or agencies will not be considered.
- Full-Stack Adobe Development
- Front-end template development
- CMS development and template integration
- Maintenance of new and existing client sites
- Staying current on trends and best practices
- HTML Email Development
Job Role & Required Skills
- Create and integrate content-driven applications on top of AEMs core platform and integrate with E-commerce and other solutions
- Integrate websites with web analytics and campaign management tools
- Assist Warschawski’s clients in achieving strategic digital business objectives through technology solution implementation
- Document knowledge and best practices around AEM platform capabilities
- Investigate and propose strategic fits for virtualization, consolidation and rationalization solution opportunities within the infrastructure or business
- Propose changes to the technical design solutions as applicable
- Evaluate and align strategic fit solutions across platforms and solutions specific to system hardware and software technologies
- Participate in and provide consulting to MarTech delivery teams on AEM design development, integration opportunities as it relates to the overall MarTech ecosystem
- Utilize CLI and build tools (Git, Gulp, Webpack, etc.)
- Understanding of responsive web development
- Knowledge and appreciation of design principles
- Proficiency in Sketch or Creative Cloud
- Bachelors’ Degree (or 4+ years of relevant work development experience)
- 3+ Years’ experience in Adobe Experience Manager
Additional Skills & Experience (Nice to have)
- PHP (WordPress)
- Sitemaps and wireframes
- Google Tag Manager
- Web accessibility principles (WCAG)
- E-commerce (WooCommerce)
- CRM Integrations (Marketo, SalesForce, HubSpot)
- SEO & SEM
- HTML5 and Dynamic Ads
- Server and hosting management
- Graphic or Web Design
How to Apply
Please send your resume, portfolio and salary requirements to [email protected].